- Jaguar is moving closer to becoming a modern luxury all-electric brand, after more than 75 years of internal combustion sports car production
- Iconic 1960s racing Jaguar E-types inspire final limited-edition 575PS supercharged V8 F-TYPE ZP Edition, with two specially curated specifications by SV Bespoke
- 150 ZP Editions will be created during the final year of F-TYPE production in 2024
- Exclusive Oulton Blue or Crystal Grey paint colours, with contrasting interiors, mirror the limited-edition E-type Project ZP Collection from Jaguar Classic
- SV Bespoke enhancements include unique interiors, wheel finish, hand-painted racing-style door roundels, F-TYPE ZP Edition branding and ‘One of 150’ commissioning plaque
F-TYPE ZP EDITION CONVERTIBLE
Just 150 examples of the F-TYPE ZP Edition will be the last internal combustion-engined sports cars designed by Jaguar. These 575PS supercharged petrol V8 F-TYPEs feature specially curated interior and exterior details by the personalisation experts at SV Bespoke.
As Jaguar embarks on the boldest transformation in its history, to become a modern luxury all-electric brand from 2025, this is an unrepeatable celebration of Jaguar’s internal combustion sports car provenance.
F-TYPE has captivated sports car drivers for more than a decade, just as the E-type did five decades before it. The ZP Edition is the ultimate celebration of that lineage, joining an illustrious roster of heritage-inspired collector’s editions including the 2015 Project 7 and 2020 Heritage 60 Edition.
Managing Director, Jaguar
F-TYPE ZP EDITION COUPE
Two F-TYPE ZP Edition colourways are available, recalling the first race-winning ‘Project ZP’ E-types campaigned shortly after the model’s launch in 1961: Oulton Blue Gloss paint with Mars Red and Ebony duotone leather interior, or Crystal Grey Gloss paint with Navy Blue and Ebony duotone leather interior. Both feature Porcelain White Gloss hand-painted racing-style roundels on the doors and Porcelain White Gloss grille surrounds.
F-TYPE ZP EDITION COUPE INTERIOR
F-TYPE ZP EDITION COUPE SEAT
F-TYPE ZP EDITION CONVERTIBLE INTERIOR
Neither exterior paint colour has been offered on F-TYPE before. These colours match the two specially formulated paints created for seven pairs of E-type Project ZP Collection cars announced by Jaguar Classic earlier this year: https://media.jaguar.com/news/2023/06/jaguar-classic-unveils-tribute-first-e-type-race-wins-e-type-zp-collection.
Unique interiors with horizontal seat fluting, plus Gloss Black exterior accents and Gloss Black brake calipers, complement exclusive F-TYPE ZP Edition branding details on the fenders, Gloss Black Diamond Turned 20-inch forged alloy wheels, tread plates and dashboard. Each car features a ‘One of 150’ SV Bespoke commissioning plaque.
F-TYPE ZP EDITION
F-TYPE ZP EDITION
F-TYPE ZP EDITION
Ever since earning accolades including 2013 World Car Design of the Year, F-TYPE has continued to set the benchmark for truly involving, engaging, driver-focused sports cars, with a distinctive V8 soundtrack. The exhaust note is so iconic it is archived in institutions including the British Library.
The F-TYPE ZP Edition is available in both Coupé and Convertible body styles. With 575PS, 700Nm of torque and an all-wheel drive system with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics (IDD) technology, performance is exceptional on all surfaces and in all weathers: 0-60mph takes as little as 3.5 seconds, while top speed is an electronically-limited 186mph.
For details on the Jaguar F-TYPE line-up: www.jaguar.com/jaguar-range/f-type