- Jaguar and Land Rover become founding partners of the inaugural World EV Day
- World EV Day is a global celebration of e-mobility and will take place on 09 September
- The digital event will see Jaguar and Land Rover’s social media channels focus exclusively on its range of electrified vehicles, highlighting the benefits of going electric
- The Jaguar I-PACE all-electric performance SUV is available to order now, priced from £65,195
- Land Rover offers a range of segment-leading plug-in hybrid electric vehicles including the recently launched Range Rover Evoque P300e and Land Rover Discovery Sport P300e, and the new Land Rover Defender P400e
The automotive brands are working together to deliver Destination Zero, a mission to create a more sustainable future with zero emissions, zero accidents and zero congestion. Delivered through engineering and design creativity, customer-first culture and a readiness to be strategically bold, this vision is already a reality.
One critical contribution to delivery of Destination Zero is the electrification of the brands’ respective product portfolios. Jaguar was the world’s first manufacturer to introduce a premium all-electric SUV with the I-PACE and continues to be at the forefront of electrification innovation through its involvement in the FIA Formula E championship. Land Rover now offers four segment-leading plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in its stable from the Land Rover Discovery Sport P300e premium compact SUV and the new Land Rover Defender P400e through to its flagship Range Rover P400e.
JAGUAR AND LAND ROVER PARTNER WITH WORLD EV DAY TO CELEBRATE ELECTRIC VEHICLE OWNERSHIP WORLDWIDE
Our vision is a world of sustainable, smart mobility: Destination Zero – zero emissions, zero accidents and zero congestion. World EV Day gives us an ideal opportunity to share that vision with people around the globe and encourage them to go electric.
“Both the Jaguar and Land Rover brands offer customers a compelling range of electrified products from PHEVs like the Range Rover Evoque to full electric models like the Jaguar I-PACE, and excitingly there are more to come.