· New range of Classic Infotainment Systems provides modern audio, navigation and infotainment functionality for most classic cars, with discreet and harmonious styling
· Compatible with negative earth vehicles, Classic Infotainment System range is available in five designs including two Jaguar and two Land Rover branded units
· Touchscreen Classic Infotainment System features include DAB, FM, AM radio, customisable satellite navigation and Bluetooth
· Premium sound quality from single DIN head unit with built-in 4 x 45-watt output
· For details about the Classic Infotainment System range, which is on display at Goodwood Revival Meeting this weekend, visit www.jaguarclassicparts.com
(Ryton-on-Dunsmore, UK – 7 September 2018) Jaguar Land Rover Classic has introduced a new infotainment system to its growing range of genuine parts and accessories, bringing modern functionality to classic vehicles in an authentic-looking, classically-styled, head unit.
Designed to suit most classic vehicles running on negative earth electrics, single DIN-sized Classic Infotainment System units incorporate customisable satellite navigation in up to 32 languages, smartphone integration, Bluetooth connectivity and dual DAB/DAB+ digital radio, as well as FM and AM analog reception.
Additionally, four distinct branded versions of the Classic Infotainment System will be offered specifically for Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles, with a choice of black or chrome faceplate finishes to suit Jaguars, and a choice of black or silver brushed aluminum for Land Rovers.
Controlled by a 3.5-inch high-resolution touchscreen integrated between traditional rotary controls and buttons, the navigation system’s Europe-wide route guidance can be displayed as 2D or 3D maps, or as turn arrow instructions, and includes TMC traffic alerts.
Other key features of the Classic Infotainment System include:
- Telephone functionality, including phonebook transfer via Bluetooth, supports up to four devices, with 1250 contacts per device
- Internal microphone
- System languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Up to 32 languages available for navigation function
All versions of the Jaguar Land Rover Classic Infotainment System are available to purchase from 7 September 2018 at www.jaguarclassicparts.com, priced from £1,200 (including VAT). A fitting service is offered at Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works in Warwickshire as well as select Authorised Jaguar and Land Rover Retailers.