- Distinctive Graphic Pack enhances 200mph Jaguar F-TYPE SVR
- Six racing-inspired colourways include ‘575’ stripes, carbon fibre bonnet louvres, lightweight forged 20-inch wheels, bespoke tread plates and commissioning plaque
- Created by Special Vehicle Operations’ bespoke personalisation team, under the stewardship of Jaguar Director of Design Ian Callum
- F-TYPE SVR featuring new Graphic Pack to make world debut at Geneva Motor Show, 6*-18 March 2018
New Jaguar F-TYPE SVR buyers can now specify a personalisation package for the 200mph all-weather supercar, adding distinctive racing-inspired visual touches at no extra cost.
Special Vehicle Operations’ Jaguar designers led by Director of Design, Ian Callum, and its bespoke vehicle personalisation team, have created a Graphic Pack which adds a compelling dose of visual muscle to the exhilarating all-wheel drive F-TYPE SVR.
Accentuating the F-TYPE SVR’s lift and drag-reducing aerodynamics package of front bumper and splitter, flat underfloor, carbon fibre active rear wing and rear venturi are a contrast grille surround, mirror caps and aero winglets. Bonnet and sill decals with ‘575’ graphics signify the 5.0-litre Supercharged V8’s outstanding 575PS power output, with carbon bonnet louvres and side ingots reinforcing the high-performance theme.
The F-TYPE SVR is one of the most dynamic, dramatic and fastest road cars ever created by Jaguar. The Graphic Pack perfectly complements its sporting character with a touch of heritage
Jaguar Director of Design
The F-TYPE SVR Graphic Pack is available in six unique colourways:
- Yulong White with Firenze Red accents
- Santorini Black and Gold
- Corris Grey and Ultra Blue
- Caldera Red and Black
- Ultra Blue and Corris Grey
- Indus Silver and Black
Developed by Jaguar’s Special Vehicle Operations division, the F-TYPE SVR is designed to be the fastest and most powerful F-TYPE, while remaining usable day-to-day. The 200mph all-weather supercar will accelerate from 0-60mph in just 3.5 seconds, yet rewards drivers with surefooted handling, crisp steering and powerful braking.
F-TYPE SVR’s chassis features uprated dampers and anti-roll bars, stiffer rear suspension knuckles, and wider tyres – 265/35 R20 and 305/30 R20 – giving it a distinctive character with finely honed responses. The 575PS Supercharged V8 emits a purposeful and harder edged sound through a lightweight titanium and Inconel exhaust system.
Pricing for the Jaguar F-TYPE SVR begins at £112,680 in the UK. Configure your F-TYPE SVR at www.jaguar.com
A Jaguar F-TYPE SVR with Graphic Pack will be on display at the Geneva International Motor Show from 6*-18 March 2018.
*Press days 6 and 7 March