- Jaguar Land Rover Classic electrifies the past with an inventive Jaguar E-type sports car featuring fully electric powertrain
- Acclaimed by Enzo Ferrari as “the most beautiful car in the world”, the Jaguar E-type now combines breathtaking beauty with zero emissions for the first time
- E-type Zero is based on 1968 Series 1.5 Jaguar E-type Roadster, and features a cutting-edge electric powertrain enabling 0-62mph in just 5.5 seconds
- Engineered by Jaguar Land Rover Classic at company’s new ‘Classic Works’ in Warwickshire, UK
- E-type Zero makes world debut during Jaguar Land Rover Tech Fest at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London. The event begins with a media preview on 7 September and is open to public visitors from 8-10 September
- E-Type Zero will sit alongside the all-electric Jaguar I-PACE at Tech Fest, which goes on sale in 2018
- Enquiries regarding E-type Zero should be made using: +44 (0)203 601 1255 or email@example.com #jaguarelectrifies
The car, known as E-type Zero, has been restored and converted at Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works in Coventry, not far from where the E-type was born.
E-type Zero combines the renowned E-type dynamic experience with enhanced performance through electrification. This unique combination creates a breathtaking driving sensation. Our aim with E-type Zero is to future-proof classic car ownership. We’re looking forward to the reaction of our clients as we investigate bringing this concept to market.
DIRECTOR, JAGUAR LAND ROVER CLASSIC
JAGUAR E-TYPE ZERO: “THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ELECTRIC CAR IN THE WORLD”
The Jaguar E-type Zero not only drives and looks like an E-type, it also offers outstanding performance. It’s quicker than an original E-type: 0-100km/h (62mph) takes only 5.5sec, about one second quicker than a Series 1 E-type.
In order to seamlessly combine the new electric powertrain of E-type Zero with the dynamic set-up of the original E-type specification, we have limited the vehicle’s power output. We believe this provides the optimum driving experience.