- Limited-run collector’s edition Jaguar XE SV Project 8 features discreet fixed spoiler in place of rear aerodynamic wing
- 600PS road-focused Touring specification delivers exceptional performance with 0-60mph in 3.3sec and a top speed of 186mph (300km/h)
- Production strictly limited to no more than 15 four-seat vehicles worldwide, making Touring specification the most exclusive XE SV Project 8 derivative*
- Touring specification available in four signature Project 8 paint finishes, including British Racing Green and Corris Grey Satin
- Future classic evokes spirit of iconic motorsport-proven Jaguar touring cars including ‘Coombs’ Mk II and ‘Broadspeed’ XJC – in the Mk II’s 60th anniversary year
- For more information on the Jaguar XE SV Project 8, and to find your nearest Jaguar Retailer, visit: www.jaguar.com/project8
Jaguar’s Special Vehicle Operations division has developed a more restrained road-oriented version of the extreme XE SV Project 8 featuring a discreet new rear spoiler, delivering a covert design that belies the 600PS vehicle’s race track-honed performance capabilities.
The new Touring specification is available alongside existing 200mph Project 8 derivatives, which currently hold production sedan lap records on three continents – at circuits including the Nürburgring Nordschleife, Dubai Autodrome and Laguna Seca.
The fixed Touring Spoiler replaces Project 8’s adjustable carbonfibre rear aerodynamic wing and is complemented by a fixed front splitter to maintain aerodynamic balance.
Despite this significant aerodynamic revision, the 5.0-litre Supercharged V8 Project 8 with Touring Spoiler retains an extraordinary level of on-road performance and driver engagement for a sports sedan, accelerating from 0-60mph in 3.3sec (0-100km/h in 3.7sec) and on to a limited top speed of 186mph (300km/h).
Project 8 has received outstanding critical acclaim since its launch, demonstrating the Special Vehicle Operations team’s ability to create a compact Jaguar sedan with supercar-rivalling performance. Touring specification extends the appeal of Project 8 to performance car enthusiasts and collectors who prefer a more discreet appearance, without compromising its driver-focused on-road dynamics.
Engineering Director, Jaguar Special Vehicle Operations
Special Vehicle Operations will hand-assemble no more than 15 examples of the Touring specification Project 8 at its Technical Centre in Warwickshire, exclusively in four-seat configuration.
Valencia Orange, Velocity Blue, Corris Grey Satin and British Racing Green paint finishes are available, while the absence of body decals – though optional – confirms this as the ultimate Q car.