- Jaguar is moving closer to becoming a modern luxury all-electric brand, after more than 75 years of internal combustion sports car production
- Iconic 1960s racing Jaguar E-type inspires the limited-edition 575HP supercharged V8
F-TYPE ZP Edition, with two specially curated specifications by SV Bespoke
- 150 ZP Editions will be created during the final production of F-TYPE vehicles
- Exclusive Oulton Blue or Crystal Grey paint colours, with contrasting interiors, mirror the limited-edition E-type Project ZP Collection from Jaguar Classic
- SV Bespoke enhancements include unique interiors, wheel finish, hand-painted racing-style door roundels, F-TYPE ZP Edition branding and ‘1 of 150’ commissioning plaque
- Visit www.jaguar.com/jaguar-range/f-type for more information on the F-TYPE line-up
October 11, 2023, Mahwah, NJ – Jaguar is commemorating the final production of F-TYPE vehicles with an exclusive limited-edition F-TYPE inspired by two iconic 1960s racing E-type vehicles.
Just 150 examples of the F-TYPE ZP Edition will be produced. These 575HP supercharged petrol V8 F-TYPE vehicles feature specially curated interior and exterior details by the personalization experts at SV Bespoke.
As Jaguar embarks on the boldest transformation in its history, to become a modern luxury all-electric brand from 2025, this is a celebration of Jaguar’s internal combustion sports car provenance.
F-TYPE has captivated sports car drivers for more than a decade, just as the E-type did five decades before it. The ZP Edition is the ultimate celebration of that lineage, joining an illustrious roster of heritage-inspired collector’s editions including the 2015 Project 7 and 2020 Heritage 60 Edition.
Managing Director, Jaguar
Two F-TYPE ZP Edition colourways are available, recalling the first race-winning ‘Project ZP’ E-type vehicles campaigned shortly after the model’s launch in 1961: Oulton Blue Gloss paint with Mars Red and Ebony duotone leather interior, or Crystal Grey Gloss paint with Navy Blue and Ebony duotone leather interior. Both feature Porcelain White Gloss hand-painted racing-style roundels on the doors and Porcelain White Gloss grille surrounds.
Neither exterior paint colour has been offered on F-TYPE before. These colours match the two specially formulated paints created for seven pairs of E-type Project ZP Collection cars announced by Jaguar Classic earlier this year: https://media.jaguar.com/news/2023/06/jaguar-classic-unveils-tribute-first-e-type-race-wins-e-type-zp-collection.
Unique interiors with horizontal seat fluting, plus Gloss Black exterior accents and Gloss Black brake calipers, complement exclusive F-TYPE ZP Edition branding details on the fenders, Gloss Black Diamond Turned 20-inch forged alloy wheels, tread plates and dashboard. Each car features a ‘One of 150’ SV Bespoke commissioning plaque.
Ever since earning accolades including 2013 World Car Design of the Year, F-TYPE has continued to set the benchmark for truly involving, engaging, driver-focused sports cars, with a distinctive V8 soundtrack. The exhaust note is so iconic it is archived in institutions including the British Library.
The F-TYPE ZP Edition is available in both Coupé and Convertible body styles. With 575HP, 516 lb-ft of torque and an all-wheel drive system with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics (IDD) technology, performance is exceptional on various surfaces and l weather: 0-60mph takes as little as 3.5 seconds. (1)
For details on the Jaguar F-TYPE line-up: www.jaguar.com/jaguar-range/f-type
*Updated October 24, 2023*
(1) As always follow local speed limits.