- The 2023 E-PACE moves to a luxuriously accessible single derivative P250 model
- F-PACE continues offering its best-selling I4, I6 and V8 propositions
- Jaguar’s racing success inspires limited edition F-PACE SVR Edition 1988, created by the personalization experts at SV Bespoke
- For the 2023 model year, the F-TYPE is solely supercharged/powered with V8 engines
- All models, excluding the F-TYPE, feature standard Adaptive Cruise Control(7)
- Amazon Alexa built-in across the range of Jaguar models equipped with the Pivi Pro infotainment system(2,3)
A luxurious lineup of vehicles, featuring premier design and high performance, this press release serves as a broad overview of enhancements and premium treatments made to Jaguar vehicles for the 2023 model year. Please follow the links below for additional, detailed press information and images.
This document will be updated on an ongoing basis; check back often as new information is released regularly.
Amazon Alexa will be available on all new and existing Jaguar vehicles fitted with its advanced Pivi Pro infotainment system2,3. Owners of compatible vehicles will be able to enjoy the benefits of intuitive voice-enabled experiences thanks to a no-cost software-over-the-air update.
The seamless integration brings the familiar Alexa experience into the vehicle and provides natural voice interaction with Pivi Pro features including navigation, media playback, phone calls, and compatible smart devices.
APPLE CARPLAY® AND ANDROID AUTO™
Every vehicle in the 2023 Jaguar lineup is equipped with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™(8).
Owners can interact with key mobile apps, such as Spotify®, WhatsApp® and Waze®, through the vehicle’s touchscreen in a manner similar to a smartphone. Where equipped, certain functionality can even be controlled via the vehicle’s Voice Control, providing additional convenience. Owners will simply connect their smartphone to the vehicle via a compatible USB cable and select Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ on the vehicle’s touchscreen(8).
2023 JAGUAR E-PACE
As part of the SUV family and entry point into the Jaguar brand, the brand’s award-winning, compact SUV continues to focus on performance, technology and design. The 2023 model year Jaguar E-PACE introduces a streamlined single-derivative offer with a gasoline powertrain including a 2.0L Ingenium turbocharged four-cylinder engine.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go functionality is now standard(7)
- New optional Premium Black Pack, featuring Adaptive Dynamics(7), 21” gloss black wheels and black exterior styling elements to enhance the driving performance and design
|E-PACE P250 SE||2.0L Turbocharged I4 (246 hp / 269 lb-ft)||$48,000|
2023 JAGUAR F-PACE
The luxuriously beautiful lineup of top-selling SUVs continues to get even better. Now in its seventh year of production, the 2023 model year F-PACE allows customers to specify their vehicle within three available powertrains, including 246p 2.0L Ingenium turbocharged four-cylinder engine, 395hp 3.0L mild hybrid turbo and electric supercharged I6 and 550hp 5.0L supercharged V8.
For 2023, the exclusive F-PACE SVR Edition 1988 is the first limited edition of Jaguar’s pinnacle high-performance SUV, created by the personalization experts at SV Bespoke inspired by Jaguar’s racing success. Just 394 examples are available worldwide. Edition 1988 features unique Midnight Amethyst paint, Champagne Gold forged alloy wheels and exclusive Sunset Gold accents
- Adaptive Cruise Control with stop and go is now available for P250 S and P400 R-Dynamic S to help make commuting easier on drivers(7).
- Self-sealing tires are now standard for P250, P250S and P400 models.
|F-PACE P250||2.0L Turbocharged I4 (246 hp / 269 lb-ft)||$52,400|
|F-PACE P250 S||2.0L Turbocharged I4 (246 hp / 269 lb-ft)||$56,000|
|F-PACE P400 R-Dynamic S||Mild Hybrid 3.0L Turbo and Electric Supercharged I6
(395 hp / 406 lb-ft)
|F-PACE P550 SVR||5.0L Supercharged V8 (542 hp / 516 lb-ft)||$89,500|
|F-PACE P550 SVR Edition 1988||5.0L Supercharged V8 (542 hp / 516 lb-ft)||$110,000|
2023 JAGUAR I-PACE
The award-winning I-PACE continues to focus on performance, technology, and design with a single-derivate offer at a luxuriously accessible price. The mid-size performance SUV has a bold, cab-forward design that combines a supercar silhouette with the flexibility of an EPA estimated electric range of up to 246 miles4 and five-seat SUV versatility.
Jaguar continues to deliver on the high expectations of customers as the 2023 model year raises the technological bar for the brand as the first Jaguar vehicle with Amazon Alexa connectivity that delivers a whole suite of enhancements to its infotainment interface. Every 2023 I-PACE now features Wireless Device Charging and Amazon Alexa(3). Performance seats are being re-introduced for the 2023 model year as an option with color choices including Ebony, Light Oyster or Mars Red.
- All-wheel drive performance from twin Jaguar-designed concentric motors delivers a combined 394hp and 512 lb-ft of torque providing 0-60mph acceleration in 4.5 seconds(5)
- 90kWh battery delivers an EPA estimated electric range of up to 246 miles(4) and owners can add 63 miles of range in just 15 minutes using a 100kW DC fast charger(6)
- 2023 I-PACE remains exclusively available in the premium HSE trim
- Wireless Device Charging is now standard
- The first Jaguar vehicle in the lineup to feature Amazon Alexa voice control, in addition to wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™(8)
|I-PACE HSE||Dual E-Motors w/ 90kWh Battery (394hp / 512 lb-ft)||$71,300|
SPORTS CAR FAMILY
2023 JAGUAR F-TYPE
The irrefutable, award-winning Jaguar F-TYPE has delighted customers with beautiful design, an engine like no other, and modern driving aesthetics. Since its launch in 2012, the F-TYPE has established itself as a key competitor in the sport car segment, winning over 180 awards globally.
For the 2023 model year, the F-TYPE is solely supercharged with V8 engines and features premium leather and suede cloth sports seats in sumptuous colors, including Ebony Windsor, Light Oyster, Tan Windsor, and Mars Red.
|Model||Powertrain||MSRP (1) (Coupe/Conv.)|
|F-TYPE P450 RWD||5.0L Supercharged V8 (444 hp / 428 lb-ft)||$73,400 / $76,700|
|F-TYPE P450 AWD||5.0L Supercharged V8 (444 hp / 428 lb-ft)||$83,900 / $87,200|
|F-TYPE R||5.0L Supercharged V8 (575 hp / 516 lb-ft)||$108,500 / $111,200|
2023 JAGUAR XF
A spectacular combination of poise and performance, the brand’s sedan continues to showcase a sleek interior defined by attention to design details alongside the latest generation of Jaguar’s Pivi Pro infotainment system. The XF family will continue to offer two Ingenium four-cylinder gasoline engines available making 246- and 296hp.
For the 2023 model year, the XF now features an Adaptive Cruise Control system standard across the XF lineup(7).
- Two Ingenium four-cylinder gasoline engines available making 246- and 296hp
- Adaptive cruise control standard on all models(7)
|XF P250 S RWD||2.0L Turbocharged I4 (246 hp / 269 lb-ft)||$47,000|
|XF P250 SE RWD||2.0L Turbocharged I4 (246 hp / 269 lb-ft)||$49,300|
|XF P300 R-Dynamic SE AWD||2.0L Turbocharged I4 (296 hp / 295 lb-ft)||$52,700|
Every new Jaguar vehicle comes with Jaguar EliteCare, a Best-in-Class(9) 5 Years/60,000 miles of complimentary scheduled maintenance and new vehicle warranty.
This warranty is further expanded for Jaguar I-PACE customers, covering the electric battery for 8-years / 100,000 miles and a 70 percent state of health.
Jaguar EliteCare coverage offers:
- 5-Year / 60,000 Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- 5-Year / 60,000 Mile Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance
- 5-Year / 60,000 Mile 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- 5-Year / Unlimited Jaguar InControl® Remote & Protect™ connected services