- Conversation with driver Mitch Evans and team director James Barclay, moderated by Amanda Stretton
- Broadcast will stream on Formula E social channels, rebroadcast to be shared on Jaguar Racing social channels
- ‘RE:CHARGE @ Home’ video podcast series launches to continue the conversation
(MAHWAH, N.J.) – April 3, 2020 – During this pause to the live-action FIA Formula E racing season, Panasonic Jaguar Racing will continue to engage with its fans.
On Saturday, April 4, at 7 p.m. GMT (2 p.m. EST), Panasonic Jaguar Racing driver Mitch Evans and team director James Barclay will share a FIA Formula E season update. The conversation, which will be moderated by Amanda Stretton, will touch upon challenges related to the COVID-19 epidemic as they relate to operations and training, in addition to race-winning strategy and memories from the prior-year season. At this time last year, Evans was preparing for the Rome stop on the FIA Formula E circuit.
Enthusiasts are encouraged to follow FIA Formula E social channels for the initial broadcast, which will re-air subsequently on Panasonic Jaguar Racing social channels.
- FIA Formula E on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiaformulae/
- FIA Formula E on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/FIAFormulaE
- Panasonic Jaguar Racing on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JaguarRacing/
- Panasonic Jaguar Racing on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JaguarCarsLimited/
This video chat is supplemented by the new and ongoing “RE:CHARGE @ Home” video podcast series. The first episode, which is posted to the Jaguar global YouTube channel, uncovers rare, honest insight into the highs and lows that Barclay and Evans faced over the course of the British race team’s history in electric motorsport. The two discuss the first moments Jaguar officially joined the FIA Formula E championship, through to what it has taken to get the team to the front of the grid.
RE:CHARGE @ Home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HogyliWwn8