- “Property Brothers” host Jonathan Scott partnered with Jaguar to create nine eco-friendly holiday hacks, designed to help people celebrate this holiday season sustainably and in style
- Jonathan Scott unveiled a fleet of festive and eye-catching all-electric Jaguar I-PACE vehicles wrapped in sustainable materials which are meant to inspire consumers to be more eco-friendly this holiday season
- To celebrate its season of sustainability, Jaguar is offering two special ways to promote the all-electric I-PACE as a holiday gift this year: a Cyber Monday offer on the I-PACE1 and a nationwide sweepstakes for one lucky person to win a 2019 Jaguar I-PACE2
- Built with recycled aluminum and available premium recycled non-leather interior materials, the I-PACE offers 234 miles of Electric Range and a luxurious, eco-friendly experience for drivers3
- The I-PACE is the first battery electric vehicle offered by Jaguar and underlines the brand’s dedication to technological and sustainable advancement
- I-PACE won 2019 World Car of the Year, World Car Design of the Year and World Green Car awards
(MAHWAH, N.J.) – December 2, 2019 – Jonathan Scott, host of HGTV’s “Property Brothers” today, in partnership with Jaguar, unveiled his list of nine eco-friendly holiday hacks, designed to help people celebrate this holiday season sustainably and in style. The reveal kicks off the #UnwrapAJaguar holiday campaign with Scott, which brings together the renovation star’s personal dedication to living a green lifestyle and the luxury car brand’s commitment to developing sustainable luxury.
Scott’s list of “Sustainable Holiday Hacks” includes several ways people can have a fun, festive holiday season while reducing their environmental footprint. Specifically, Scott recommends:
- Skip buying new wrapping paper this year and wrap your gift boxes with newspapers featuring interesting articles.
- Put your child’s creativity on full display by wrapping presents with their artwork.
- Decorate your walls with “presents” by framing your leftover wrapping paper.
- Skip the conventional tree and create your own using stacked books.
- Save space and waste by designing your tree on the wall using materials from around the house.
- Protect your ornaments for next year by storing them in leftover egg cartons.
- Make your space bright and merry using LED lights, which not only use less power than other light sources but are also safer as they don’t get as hot.
- If you want to give your loved one a new vehicle this year, opt for an electric vehicle with zero emissions.
- Buy presents and supplies locally to reduce your carbon footprint and support your local community.
In the spirit of living sustainably and in style, Scott designed a custom holiday themed wrap for a fleet of 18 all-electric Jaguar I-PACE vehicles. The I-PACE vehicles displayed at the ROW DTLA plaza in downtown Los Angeles showcase the best of living clean – from motor to gift wrapping. The fleet of I-PACE vehicles are wrapped in Lumactiv air-purifying coating, which decomposes the organic pollutants in the surrounding air, as well as energy efficient LED holiday lights, synchronized across all of the vehicles.
Following the unveiling at the ROW DTLA plaza, fans got to hear first-hand about Scott’s sustainable holiday ideas and explore the Santa Workshop-themed pop-up where Scott’s list of Holiday Hacks was brought to life. The I-PACE fleet will travel throughout Los Angeles and New York City now through January 2 from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily.4
“Design and sustainability are incredibly important to me, so I am joining Jaguar to spread the word that having a Green Christmas is the new White Christmas,” said Scott. “From recycling wrapping paper to LED holiday lights and gifting an electric vehicle, there is so much we can all do to make the holidays more sustainable.”
As a part of its #UnwrapAJaguar holiday campaign, the brand is running a special Cyber Monday deal where eligible customers can receive $3,000 off the purchase or lease of a new 2019 or 2020 I-PACE vehicle. To receive the deal, interested customers must visit JaguarUSA.com/UnwrapAJaguar where they can generate a Cyber Offer Code by 11:59PM EST today, December 2 and then redeem the Code at an authorized Jaguar Retailer by January 2 to purchase or lease a new Jaguar I-PACE.1 Jaguar is also launching a nationwide sweepstakes for one lucky person to win a new Jaguar I-PACE. Those interested will have the chance to enter the sweepstakes from now through January 2 at JaguarUSA.com/UnwrapAJaguar.2
“Today we’re celebrating not only the joy of the holidays, but also how making decisions this season like using upcycled materials for decorations and driving an electric vehicle are easy ways to build a more sustainable future,” said Kim McCullough, Vice President, Marketing, Jaguar Land Rover North America. “We’re thrilled to partner for a second year on the Unwrap A Jaguar campaign with Jonathan Scott, who shares our passion for design and sustainability.”
For fans across the country unable to visit Scott’s Jaguar Holiday pop-up, Jaguar and Scott have recreated the star’s sustainable holiday ideas on Pinterest with a dedicated pinboard and videos. To explore the ideas, fans can visit JaguarUSA.com/UnwrapAJaguar.
The Jaguar I-PACE midsize performance SUV is the first battery electric vehicle to be offered by the Jaguar brand and is built with eco-friendly materials including recycled aluminum and available premium recycled non-leather interior materials. The vehicle’s bold proportions are a direct result of the advanced electric drivetrain and architecture that underpin the vehicle. The cab-forward profile of the I-PACE is a natural progression of the well-established design language of the Jaguar brand and retains key characteristics which make it immediately identifiable as the newest member of the Jaguar brand’s expanding ‘PACE’ family. The spacious interior – enabled by the bespoke electric vehicle architecture – is finished with beautiful premium details and exacting Jaguar craftsmanship.
The I-PACE underlines the Jaguar brand’s dedication to technological advancement and is the first Jaguar vehicle to incorporate the intuitive Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro Duo™ infotainment system5. It uses an innovative combination of touchscreens, capacitive sensors and tactile physical controls to operate key functions while reducing visual clutter within the cabin. This new human-machine interface (HMI) design features two touchscreens on the center console, designed to help reduce driver distraction; separating information and interactive controls logically, while rotary controllers provide an essential physical connection between car and driver. The 2019 Jaguar I-PACE is currently on sale in the US priced from $69,5006.
1 Enjoy $3,000 off MSRP of a 2019 or 2020 Jaguar I-PACE vehicle using a personalized I-PACE Cyber Offer Code. The Cyber Offer Code must be generated online at https://www.jaguarusa.com/cyberweekend between November 27, 2019 and December 2, 2019 and redeemed at your local Jaguar Retailer by January 2, 2020. Limit one Cyber Offer Code per customer. Valid on a lease or purchase of 2019 or 2020 Jaguar I-PACE models only and compatible with select Jaguar offers. Certain restrictions apply. MSRP excludes destination/handling charge ($1,025), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
2 Enter Sweepstakes from December 2, 2019 through January 2, 2020. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C. 21 years and older with a valid driver’s license. To enter and for Official Rules, including odds, and prize description, visit https://www.jaguarusa.com/unwrapajaguar. Void where prohibited. Winner to be announced on or about January 16, 2020.
3 2019 Jaguar I-PACE. EPA estimated all-electric range is 234 miles with fully charged battery and 80 city, 72 highway, and 76 combined MPGe. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation. All figures are EPA estimates. Actual range and mileage will vary with driving conditions and style, and other factors.
4 The Jaguar 2019 I-PACE Holiday fleet will travel through Los Angeles and New York City from December 2, 2019 – January 2, 2020, excluding December 24, December 25 and January 1, from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily.
5 Do not use Jaguar InControl® features under conditions that will affect your safety or safety of others. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Jaguar InControl has a number of purchasing options that are available. As we systematically roll out the Jaguar InControl suite of products, specific features, options and its availability remain market dependent. Please see your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details. The Jaguar InControl Apps™ and InControl Remote™ smartphone apps will work with Android™ devices from version 4.1 and Apple® devices from iOS V7.0.
6 Price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $1,025 destination/handling charge, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for details.
For more information about the 2019 Jaguar I-PACE, visit https://www.jaguarusa.com/all-models/i-pace/ and follow @JaguarUSA on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.