- New special edition based on the XE R-Sport is enhanced with a sport front bumper, unique 18-inch alloy wheels, gloss black exterior trim and a choice of three exterior colors
- Inside, the Landmark Edition includes perforated grained leather interior, unique Landmark treadplates and a comprehensive range of standard features including Adaptive Xenon Headlights and Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment (1)
- Available with a choice of advanced gasoline and diesel engines
- Full details for the 2019 Jaguar XE, including additional enhancements, pricing and specifications, will be subject to an announcement later this year, closer to the vehicle’s on-sale date
Mahwah, N.J. – April 23, 2018 – Jaguar has revealed a distinctive new special edition of its Jaguar XE sports sedan. The Landmark Edition features unique design enhancements and carefully chosen specification to showcase the very best of the award-winning XE.
The Landmark Edition is based on the XE R-Sport with the addition of unique 18-inch alloy wheels that set the new model apart. The exterior features a sport front bumper, body-colored side sills and spoiler while the side window surrounds, door mirror caps, grille surround and side vents are all finished in gloss black alongside special Landmark badging on the side vents. The new 2019 model is available in a choice of three exterior colors – Yulong White, Firenze Red and Santorini Black.
Inside, the XE Landmark Edition builds on the R-Sport model’s luxurious leather upholstery with the addition of unique Landmark-branded treadplates to identify the special edition model. Customers also benefit from the most popular XE features – including Adaptive Xenon Headlights, front and rear parking sensors, and InControl Touch Pro satellite navigation system with 10-inch central touchscreen fitted – as standard1.
Customers will be able to choose from the advanced, Jaguar-built 2.0-liter Ingenium gas and diesel engines – either the 247hp turbocharged inline-4 gasoline engine or the 180hp turbocharged inline-4 diesel engine – which deliver an exceptional combination of performance and refinement.
The 2019 XE Landmark Edition also features the latest advanced driver assistance technology, including a forward-facing stereo camera as the foundation for its Emergency Braking system3; Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR); Lane Departure Warning (LDW); Lane Keep Assist (LKA) and Adaptive Speed Limiter (ASL).
All new Jaguar products come standard with a best-in-class ownership package4, Jaguar EliteCare, which includes:
- 5-Year/60,000 Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- 5-Year/60,000 Mile Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance
- 5-Year/60,000 Mile 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- 5-Year/Unlimited Mile Jaguar InControl® Remote & Protect™
Full details about enhancements to the 2019 Jaguar XE, including pricing and specifications, will be subject to an announcement later this year, closer to the vehicle’s on-sale date. In the meantime, customers can visit www.JaguarUSA.com for more information on the current Jaguar model line-up.
1 Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Do not operate, adjust or view the navigation or multimedia systems under conditions that will affect your safety or the safety of others. Only use mobile phones, and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so.
2 These features are not a substitute for driving safely with due care and attention and will not function under all circumstances, speeds, weather and road conditions, etc. Driver should not assume that these features will correct errors of judgment in driving. Please consult the owner's manual or your local authorized Jaguar Retailer for more details.
3 Please note that if any action is taken, even minimal steering, the Autonomous Emergency Braking system will assume the driver resumed control of the vehicle and the system will automatically disengage.
4 Class is cars sold by luxury automobile brands and claim is based on total package of warranty, maintenance and other coverage programs. For complete details regarding Jaguar EliteCare coverage, please visit JAGUARUSA.COM, call 1.800.4.JAGUAR or visit your local Jaguar Retailer