- Jaguar XE 20d won the 2017 Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America award in the Premium Luxury Mid-Size Sedan segment
- The Annual Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards recognize vehicles with the lowest total cost of ownership in the greatest number of lifecycle cost scenarios
- All new Jaguar models come standard with Jaguar EliteCare coverage, a Best-in-Luxury Class 5-year/60,000 mile customer care and warranty program (2)
- Jaguar XE launched in 2016 as a new entry level vehicle for Jaguar, with the Jaguar XE 20 diesel starting at $36,400(1) and returning up to 42 mpg(3) on the highway
(MAHWAH, NJ) – June 22, 2017 – Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC is proud to announce that the 2017 Jaguar XE 20d has received the Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America award. The annual Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards recognize the specific vehicle and trim with the lowest total cost of ownership in the greatest number of measured lifecycle cost scenarios. The 2017 Jaguar XE 20d was awarded in the Premium Luxury Mid-Size Sedan segment with research determining the highly efficient diesel powered luxury sedan has the lowest fuel costs in its class.
The Jaguar XE 20d, is powered by the company's new Ingenium 2.0-liter diesel powertrain delivering 180hp and 318 lb-ft of torque while returning up to 42 miles per gallon on the highway(3). Jaguar further built upon the brand’s attractive ownership value proposition with the introduction of Jaguar EliteCare(2). Every new Jaguar vehicle comes standard with Jaguar EliteCare; a Best-in-Luxury Class ownership package that includes a 5 years or 60,000 miles new vehicle limited warranty, complimentary scheduled maintenance, as well as a suite of connectivity services and roadside assistance(2).
Launched in 2016 as a new entry level vehicle for Jaguar, the 2017 Jaguar XE luxury sedan is competitively priced within its segment and appeals to an all-new demographic of buyers for the brand. A true driver’s car, the Jaguar XE redefines the concept of the sports sedan thanks to its advanced lightweight aluminum intensive construction, streamlined styling, luxurious interior, and outstanding ride and handling. The XE has already garnered more than 40 awards for its design, packaging and driving dynamics and has helped propel Jaguar sales to a 128% increase as of March 2017.
“When we launched the new generation of Jaguar in 2016, led by the XE sedan and F-PACE performance SUV, and backed by the Jaguar EliteCare ownership program, our goal was to complement the superior driving dynamics and standout design of Jaguars with a compelling value proposition" said Joe Eberhardt, President & CEO, Jaguar Land Rover North America. “The Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America award for the 2017 Jaguar XE 20d demonstrates that the vehicle is a class leading combination of all the important performance attributes"
To determine the 2017 Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards, Vincentric performed a cost of ownership analysis measuring over 2,500 vehicle configurations based on typical fleet use. Using eight different cost factors including depreciation, fees & taxes, financing, fuel, insurance, maintenance, opportunity cost and repairs, each vehicle was evaluated in all 50 states plus Washington D.C. for 28 different lifecycle cost scenarios.
“The Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards highlight vehicles that deliver best-in-class value throughout their fleet lifecycles,” said David Wurster, President, Vincentric. “The Jaguar XE 20d was the leader in the Premium Luxury Mid-Size Sedan segment this year, outperforming over 30 competitors, showing that luxury and high-value aren’t mutually exclusive.”
In its 12th year, the annual Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards are earned by vehicles in the U.S. fleet market. Awards are given in six vehicle categories including Passenger Cars, Luxury Cars, SUVs and Crossovers, Luxury SUVs and Crossovers, Pickup Trucks and Vans. This year’s awards are based on 2017 model year vehicles.
The 2017 XE is available with three different engines in the U.S.; a choice to suit every need. There’s the powerful “35t,” featuring a 340hp V-6 pulled from the F-TYPE; the “25t,” a compact gasoline inline-4 shared with other Jaguar Land Rover products, like the Evoque and Discovery Sport; and the “20d,” the brand’s first-ever diesel in North America, and the first of a new generation of “Ingenium” engines wholly designed, engineered and built by Jaguar Land Rover in the UK.
For additional information on the 2017 Jaguar XE or to locate a local retailer, please visit www.jaguarusa.com. For additional information on the 2017 Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards, please visit www.vincentric.com.
(1) All prices shown are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes $995 destination/handling charge, tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Jaguar or Land Rover Retailer for details.
(2) Class is cars sold by luxury automobile brands and claim is based on total package of New Vehicle Limited Warranty, Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance, 24-Hour Roadside Assistance, and Jaguar InControl® Remote & Protect™. For complete details regarding Jaguar EliteCare coverage, please visit JAGUARUSA.COM, call 1.800.4.JAGUAR or visit your local Jaguar Retailer.
(3) EPA estimates 32 city / 42 highway/ 36 combined mpg. Actual mileage may vary.